Skip to content
- The award is open to companies which have developed, deployed or commercialized a unique new product, process or service based on the company’s own technology or intellectual property.
- Companies must be founded in or headquartered in Hong Kong.
- Nominated companies must have:
- Been operating for 5 years or less, or
- Have reached no further than Series C funding
- Companies must have demonstrated:
- Strong risk management skills and adaptability to the changing environment in, e.g., pushing forward initiatives to mitigate the business/ commercial impact from external factors.
- Strong implementation of ESG.
- Excellence in relative growth and market development, business performance and commercial success.
- A clear strategy for the future rollout of products / services, as well as plans for the development of new products / services aimed at stimulating future growth of the business.
- Scalability and sustainable growth through strong operational management and company culture.