Skip to content
- The participating company should be a company registered in Hong Kong and must have been operating for at least three years.
- The company should meet at least one of the following requirements:
- An annual turnover less than or equal to HK$100 million
- Total assets of less than or equal to HK$100 million
- Number of employees is less than or equal to 100
- The company should demonstrate excellence in its relative growth and its market development, business performance and commercial success.
- The company should demonstrate success in the innovation of new products or services or the penetration of new markets. This can also be measured by means of increased number of markets, geographical, products or brand awareness.
- The company must be financially viable and have a sound financial base.
- The company should demonstrate effective risk management in the changing environment, with an emphasis on COVID-19 response.
- The company must have demonstrated social responsibility through the implementation of specific COVID-19 CSR activities with recognised outcome during the pandemic.
- The company should demonstrate success in effective development of organization structure, system, process and culture, achievement in customer and stakeholder satisfaction, contribution to society, and successful commercial results.
- It should also show excellence in employee management, efficient internal organization structure, and/or excellence in ethical business behaviour and reputation in the marketplace. This includes labor relations, workplace conditions, opportunities for employment, freedom from discrimination, etc.