Skip to content
- Candidates must have made an outstanding managerial contribution to the financial success and harmonious operation and shown an outstanding and sustained contribution to the reputation, image and branding of a Hong Kong-registered company, either public or private.
- Only chief executives, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman, Managing Director or similar level management position within his/ her organization with an annual turnover of HK$2 billion or above will be considered.
- Candidates must have also demonstrated the following:
- Strong leadership skills and possession of an innovative approach to business affairs.
- Ability to adapt to changing business environments.
- Outstanding achievements and performance in implementing environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG).
- Contribution to training and development of managerial skills.
- Establishment of a viable organizational structure.
- Respect from subordinates, setting an example for the organization and motivating its employees.
- Establishment and maintenance of harmonious relations within the company.
- Perseverance, tenacity and flair in working towards objectives.
- Commitment to socially responsible business practices, CSR activities with recognized outcome.