Skip to content
- Candidates must have made an outstanding managerial contribution to the financial success and harmonious operation, and shown an outstanding and sustained contribution to the reputation, image and branding of a Hong Kong registered company, either public or private.
- Only chief executives and managers of companies with an annual turnover of HK$2 billion or above will be considered.
- Candidates must have also demonstrated the following:
- Possession of an innovative approach to business affairs
- Ability to adapt to changing business environments.
- Contribution to training and development of managerial skills.
- Establishment of a viable organisational structure.
- Respect from subordinates, setting an example for the organisation and motivating its employees.
- Establishment and maintenance of harmonious relations within the company.
- Perseverance, tenacity and flair in working towards objectives
- Commitment to socially responsible business practices.