Skip to content
- The participating company should be registered in Hong Kong and must have been operating for at least three years.
- The company should meet all of the following requirements:
- An annual turnover of above HK$500 million
- Total assets of above HK$2 billion
- Number of employees is above 100
- The company should demonstrate excellence in its relative growth and its market development, business performance and commercial success.
- The company should demonstrate success in the innovation of new products or services or the penetration of new markets, this can also be measured by means of increased number of markets, geographical, products or brand awareness.
- The company must be financially viable and have a sound financial base.
- The company should demonstrate effective risk management in the changing environment as well as commitment to socially responsible business practices, with an emphasis on COVID-19 response and recongized outcome during the pandemic.
- The company should demonstrate success in effective development of organizational structure, system, process, and culture, achievement in customer and stakeholder satisfaction, contribution to society, and successful commercial results.
- The company should also show excellence in employee management, efficient internal organization structure, and/or excellence in socially responsible business practices in the marketplace with a focus on specific COVID-19 CSR activities. This includes excellent internal communications during the pandemic, labor relations, workplace conditions, opportunities for employment, freedom from discriminations, etc.