Skip to content
CHINA COMPANY AWARD
- The award is open to companies entering Hong Kong from mainland China which are listed in Hong Kong.
- The company should have achieved business growth as a direct result of successfully developing and penetrating the Hong Kong and mainland China markets and as such enhanced the global positioning of Hong Kong and China.
- The company should demonstrate excellence in its relative growth and its market development, business performance and resilience in the wake of the pandemic.
- The company has pushed forward initiatives to mitigate the business/ commercial impact of the pandemic.
- The company should demonstrate a clear strategy for the rollout of its products/services, as well as plans for the development of new products/services aimed at stimulating future growth of the business.
- The company should demonstrate good corporate governance and demonstrate success in its organisational structure, systems, processes, and culture, as well as achievement in customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- The company’s contribution to the society in which it operates will also be given weight with a focus on specific COVID-19 CSR/ Social Community Service activities with recognized outcome during the pandemic. (i.e. Caring Company / Disclosure/ donation or support towards COVID-19 prevention efforts etc.)