Skip to content
CHINA COMPANY AWARD
- The award is open to companies listed in Hong Kong that are entering Hong Kong from mainland China.
- The company should have achieved business growth as a direct result of successfully developing and penetrating the Hong Kong and mainland China markets and as such enhanced the global positioning of Hong Kong and mainland China.
- The company should demonstrate excellence in its relative growth and its market development, business performance and resilience.
- The company has pushed forward initiatives to mitigate the business/ commercial impact from external factors.
- The company should demonstrate a clear strategy for the rollout of its products/services, as well as plans for the development of new products/services aimed at stimulating future growth of the business.
- The company should demonstrate good corporate governance and demonstrate success in its organizational structure, systems, processes, and culture, as well as achievement in customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- The company’s contribution to the society in which it operates will also be given weight with a focus on the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) / Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) / Social Community Service activities with recognized outcome e.g. Caring Company award. Please quantify impact results where possible.